• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Ruby And +Red Grey Smoke SJ2 NEW

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I think rules have been revised. I just happen to have these from few weeks ago..i don't own a camera...I am the most untech person alive...never owned a dvd player/VCR/Home theater/cell phone and the computer is more for wife-...I think the links will just have to stand these are 2 good pieces and i dont mind if they dont sell..am just into trimming to few Matte Black and couple Brown frames. I had oakley fever a couple years ago and spent foolishly(for me)..have sold off over 200 pair in 3 years PS I see your screen name Guy in classroom next to me(teacher) is biggest batman fan in world...he's going at midnight to some comic book movie tonight, I think...not sure what one...

The guy you know piper is the second biggest Batman fan in the world.... I'm number one. LOL. I've been buying (and reading) comic books for 30+ year now. That's longer than I have been buying Oakleys. I think I remember reading one of your other post that you didn't think anyone but kids read them. I thought that was great. I'm just a big kid I guess. So, are you going to the midnight showing of The Avengers with the guy tonight? It's the "other company" (not DC - Batman) but it will be great anyway.

Now back on topic. Sorry. Good luck with your sale. Every time you put up something, you always give great deals. Maybe one day you will have what I need (or want).

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks! No he's going with our IT person but I may see it later just to have something to talk about....I am probably more warped than most- more interested in Dark Shadows which is gonna rub a million people the wrong way probably but Robert Downey Jr is excellent so Avengers hopefully will be good ..I thought Joss Wheedon's Firefly was an excellent show...I rememeber DC/Marvel ...I has Avengers 1-100 -something that I collected Sold them when I was 12...I remember #4 w/ Capt america's re debut was MINT...so long ago now...Other than Iron Man on tv, Batman in 1989 was last superhero movie I saw in theater

I'll pick up those red O shades :smile:

Ruby pair red icon sale pending

I'm assuming these are both custom pairs? Can't see any non-custom SJ2 with Ruby lenses!?:confused:

red icon /ruby sold withn a lens switch to black iridium for pending buyer
+Red still available
MD in other listing still available
Both SJ are customs from Oakley.

Status
Not open for further replies.