• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS - Split Thump 2GB - Polished Black/Warm Grey

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Guess i'm going to be somewhat of a hypocrite here. I only buy what i wear and also think it's a waste to only display Oakleys. I had full intentions to use these when i bought them, but just never got around to doing it and they've just been collecting dust in my display case. So i've decided to move these in favor of freeing up some funds for some other pieces i've been meaning to buy.

Split Thump 2GB - Polished Black/Warm Grey

The glasses are brand new, not a scratch on them. They have NEVER been used. The ear pieces have not even been mounted onto the frames and no music has ever been loaded. Stickers are still on the frame (see pic). Even the box is pristine without a single dent. I only opened it up to check them out and try them on for literally 10 seconds. The fit is very similar to the Hijinx.

Retail on them was $399 as this is the 2GB version (the largest size). As of today (9/12/11) ebay completed listings range from $190 used to $340 new.
$190 Shipped. Paypal and continental USA only. Local buyers to SoCal preferred as we can meet up and do an exchange. Will discount price for local cash buyers.

Interested in trades too. Let me know what you have!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I was gonna say trade for my Fonseca's but then I saw your asking price. :(

Hahah, yah i was thinking about it, but they're still going for a bit more on the bay. But hey, if i sell these, guess what's on my list? :wink:

I bet I know. ;)

Too bad these aren't a 512MB otherwise it'd be a decent trade.

Bump! - Price drop.

New price. Need to move these!

Weekend bump!

Bump. Still available.

Somebody buy these!