• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS/T: Plasma/Fire Juliet's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale/trade a set of complete LNIB Plasma/Fire Juliet's.

They come complete with box, Juliet coin, Oakley warranty papers, spare nose bombs, temple shox and even the little "H" sticker! Everything is in immaculate condition! Both the frames and lenses are completely blemish free! No marks, nicks or scratches! Nose bridge is as tight as they can possibly be!! They are only being sold as "LNIB" as I have worn them, on two seperate occasions, for no more than two hours and therefore (as a matter of complete honesty) "technically" do not consider them brand new. They have pretty much been a display piece for my cabinet.

Asking price for these is AU$230.00 (includes International shipping and PayPal fees) Payment via PayPal only!

In regards to a trade, I am only after X-Metals! I would appreciate a pair in similar condition, however, if the piece being offered is rarer (i.e. a serialized pair) I will accept them incomplete (no box, coin etc) and do not need to be in as flawless condition as mine! I'm not after a particular frame so feel free to send me offers.

I have sold a few other pairs here on the forums and take pride in packaging/postage. I have had no problems in the past so you can buy/trade with confidence!

Note: I am currently on the market for a set of Juliet ICE lenses (non-polarized). If you have a pair I may also consider a trade (plus cash). They MUST be in excellent condition tho!

87eb81c3.jpg

89cd3dc1.jpg

d19888cd.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Might jump on these tonight if the Missus is ok with it. Stay tuned. I'll let u know either way...

Just won a bay auction for the same pair but with emerald. Apologie

No problem. Congrats on the new pick up!

Sold: Pending payment

Item has been SOLD!!

Thread can be closed please mods. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.