• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Trons, 24ks, Pro Racing Jackets!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Ok Im in need of some cash to make a different purchase, trying to get a Tron Pitboss if I can get enough cash before they are impossible to find!

Two pair of Pro Racing Jackets, These are sweet and I would love to race in them but I love my Radar collection more!!!
First pair is White/VR50 to Brown Transtions Good condition, looks like one small scratch on the lens on the bottom edge (not affect visibility) $175 shipped!
Next pair is FMJ Dark Chrome/G30 Persimmons, do have some small scratches on the lenses $130 shipped!
Will make a deal if someone wants to buy both of the racing jackets $250 shipped!
72751268.jpg

7831591e.jpg

Not looking for trades just money for the Trons, PM me if you are interested, Thanks for looking!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
24ks SOLD Pending payment!

i will take the trons.

dont we all need mnoney because of this forum :0) good luck joben. shouldn't have to hard of a time sellin these highly prized items!

Thanks yoshi I really don't wanna sell but sometimes you just have to!

Yeah I hear yah! it's hard to do it sometimes.

wish i could have taken one of those 3 tier stands a while back. but really wouldnt have much use for it...what I do need now are xmetal stands...

Trons are sold pending payment!! Yoshi I'll check in the morning I think I may have a couple of metal stands for sale!!

Username Hidden said:
Trons are sold pending payment!! Yoshi I'll check in the morning I think I may have a couple of metal stands for sale!!
Sweet! wait, no, my wallet just kicked my butt lol...my mind says yes, bank says please no.
Oakley takes priority....

trying to prepare for my beloved medicine cabinet! :)

Username Hidden said:
Sweet! wait, no, my wallet just kicked my butt lol...my mind says yes, bank says please no.
Oakley takes priority....

trying to prepare for my beloved medicine cabinet! :)

Inner conflict at its finest! Either way, you will win the argument! Lol

Bump up Pro Racing Jackets still available, I'm open for offers!!