• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Various Pairs Customs, Oil Rig, Hijinx And Time Bomb Parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Okay, so getting these back up since I screwed up the thing last time lol...As with all of my stuff, prices can be negotiable, are PLUS postage, I will ship internationally, and payments are via paypal PERSONAL only or propay...

Hijinx Green Splatter with Emerald lenses and vented icon. Brand New $90

Time Bomb 1 complete X Metal band with clasp and case with crystal brand new $280 obo you can't get these bracelets or clasps anymore I don't believe...So if you have one in need, here ya go. No case back or internals, just new exterior

6540075769_2f76e179e9.jpg

Time Bomb 1 Crystal Brand New no scratches $80

Custom painted Eye Jacket brand new (was new when I decided to spray it) done in House of Kolors Tangelo Pearl Orange with Black IR lenses...$100 obo/or trade

Bass Pro Shops Camo Half Jacket with Hi Persimmon XLJ lenses new no box $125

Metallic Red with White Half Jacket with Clear XLJ lenses new (noticed there is a scratch on the inside edge by nose on one lens) no box $90 obo/or trade

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
to the front of the line!! offers anyone?:dance3:

Bueller.....Bueller.....Bueller....

HAHA, great movie filmed in a great city. Anyways, anyone out there looking to deal??

Yo doc, I'll take those c wire frames off your hands.

Done deal bro...All yours...

Can I get some pics of the Scelzi dogs?

sure, anything specific? Matte black, dark grey lens, silver icon and the scelzi etching...I can shoot any part.

Username Hidden said:
sure, anything specific? Matte black, dark grey lens, silver icon and the scelzi etching...I can shoot any part.

I havent been able to find much info on these, a side shot, close up of the lenses and a couple of what comes with it. Thanks! If I buy these they will be my first pair.

Dr, PM me a good deal for the M-Frames. ahha!

i will post up pix within the hour and PM you brip...for some reason I didn't get notifications for your guys posts