• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Very RARE V.1 Minute Oakley Sunglasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I read the rules, I hope you guys do not see this as scalping as these came out in 1998 and were quickly taken off the market and actually worn (by me),
not stuck in a show case :laugh: I also hope you guys see the value in such a rare pair and since they are on Ebay with an actual "auction price" I hope
you guys can consider that to be a "listed" price since I have absolutely no idea what there true value is at this time. Tomorrow many more pictures to come (I'll post here & Ebay with an album)

After much searching I have been unable to find ANY pictures of this style of Minute sunglasses - I believe they were nick named the "Jet Hole Minutes" or "Icon Hole Minutes" back when they were
replaced in the consumer market in late 1998's or early 1999's. I was about to give them to my little brother as a Christmas gift like I received them from my Oakley rep uncle many, many years ago :cool:

Current listed price: $41.00 - EBAY ITEM NUMBER :
320866233712 - (I will update this daily if not multi-daily on price updates)

I am simply listing these here for the collectors of the site who may be looking for one hell of a rare pair of Oakleys, I hope the mods understand from one Oakley
fan (and family rep!) to another.

If there is a problem please send me an E-mail or PM. I will try to get back to you ASAP - it is my spring break so I am out trying to have some fun :)

cimg0003g.jpg

1998minutes.jpg

Attachments

• cimg0003g.jpg
    cimg0003g.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 1998minutes.jpg
    1998minutes.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 325
Some people reacted to this post.
Here is a link for the full album of pictures, please click below.

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest, i really dont like people coming on here just to flog their wares.. this forum isnt just about sales. you have 2 posts, both of which are this thread.. at least introduce yourself in the intro thread if youre honestly interested in this forum and not just here to drive your ebay listing up.

Username Hidden said:
to be honest, i really dont like people coming on here just to flog their wares.. this forum isnt just about sales. you have 2 posts, both of which are this thread.. at least introduce yourself in the intro thread if youre honestly interested in this forum and not just here to drive your ebay listing up.

+1 I hate it when people do this. How can we trust someone we don't know. Many forums I am a member of have a minimum post count and timeframe before you can post sale threads.

Username Hidden said:
+1 I hate it when people do this. How can we trust someone we don't know. Many forums I am a member of have a minimum post count and timeframe before you can post sale threads.

+1 on a post and time requirement before you can actually sell anything....

I recommended a minimum post count before but people didn't like the idea. This is exactly why I was pushing for it.

Username Hidden said:
I recommended a minimum post count before but people didn't like the idea. This is exactly why I was pushing for it.

must have missed that thread. got my vote batty

You guys need to relax. I am not here just for the sales. If you read my post I am an avid Oakley wearer and even work at a sunglass store, so if I really
wanted to "come here to sell" i'd buy pairs for a huge employee discount and list them on here all day long, especially when something of value comes around.

Some of you must of missed this part of my initial post:
I am simply listing these here for the collectors of the site who may be looking for one hell of a rare pair of Oakleys, I hope the mods understand from one Oakley
fan (and family rep!) to another.

Like I said I have family who work extensively in corporate Oakley. I simply posted here so a potential avid collector who may be looking for these could add them
his/her collection. It's Not like I have a pair of multicolored frogskins and I'm asking 5k for em. The current bid is a measly $41.

Many people belong to many forums (as do I) and even though sunglasses do interest me (I work at a sunglasshut for Christ's sake), they do not interest me
enough to come online and speak about one particular brand of glasses that come out with new stuff only so often. Theres not much to do with sunglasses
besides change the lenses and wear them... just my .02

Then Maybe this is not the place for you.

Why not jump to the introductions section to save face, we are all a forgiving bunch and will give you a second chance to start off.

Latest Posts

Back