• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold FS Xeus

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I put mine on eBay with the starting price as what I got them for. Might be your best bet to do that and let the market decide what they're worth.

What did they sell for?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I put mine on eBay with the starting price as what I got them for. Might be your best bet to do that and let the market decide what they're worth.
Yeah, I've had quite a few issues with eBay lately. People trying to do feedback extortion and such. I'd have to be desperate to sell them on eBay. And I'm not desperate :) I'm a patient man.

ACF621A6-4575-4E50-85D9-DD5DA9F68C37.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
LOL.

1636338229916.png

Just to lend you a hand.... I think it paints a pretty clear picture of what the general value is right now....

I stand by that $900 is a fair price for them right now.

1636338563125.png

1636338591518.png

1636338549190.png

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Wonder why my search isn’t showing those results…guess that seller for the $800 didn’t uphold the deal.
Well, you spelled Xeus "Xues". That might be why!

Username Hidden said:
Well, you spelled Xeus "Xues". That might be why!
Ha, that was it. Now my results match yours. Had no idea these were pulling these prices.

Username Hidden said:
Ha, that was it. Now my results match yours. Had no idea these were pulling these prices.
All good. I'm a big believer in following the data. I was actually set to match or beat that one you posted until I saw the '-1' feedback and clicked through. So for now, I'll stand by $900 being fair. But if you see those prices going down, let me know!

Username Hidden said:
All good. I'm a big believer in following the data. I was actually set to match or beat that one you posted until I saw the '-1' feedback and clicked through. So for now, I'll stand by $900 being fair. But if you see those prices going down, let me know!
After seeing the other sales, don’t see where the $900 is unreasonable.

Username Hidden said:
After seeing the other sales, don’t see where the $900 is unreasonable.
Thanks, I appreciate that. Maybe you could share that with some friends of mine on the Oakley Forum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.