• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold FS Xeus

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Because that would defeat the intent of making a profit on some glasses that he bought SPECIFICALLY to flip for a profit...
Wow. What's it like to go through life so confident that you know what's in other people's heads that you just 100% know you're always right? Must be nice.

Of course, you also kinda look like moron when you're wrong (which I imagine happens often, like with that last post), but I guess with that level of confidence, you wouldn't care. 🤷‍♂️

Honestly, I really don't mind people debating with me about what the right price for something is. But it sure pisses me off when they presume to know what's in my head, or imply that I'm doing something shady or underhanded, when I've been nothing but honest, upfront and forthcoming this entire time.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Fair price. Put them on eBay or one of the other sites and be done with it.

Username Hidden said:
Wow. What's it like to go through life so confident that you know what's in other people's heads that you just 100% know you're always right? Must be nice.

Of course, you also kinda look like moron when you're wrong (which I imagine happens often, like with that last post), but I guess with that level of confidence, you wouldn't care. 🤷‍♂️

Honestly, I really don't mind people debating with me about what the right price for something is. But it sure pisses me off when they presume to know what's in my head, or imply that I'm doing something shady or underhanded, when I've been nothing but honest, upfront and forthcoming this entire time.
Sounds shady and underhanded...

Username Hidden said:
Sounds shady and underhanded...
What does? Buying something expensive that you think will look good on you and then deciding your face is too fat to pull it off? Sorry, I genuinely thought they would look good on me and I would wear them. I don't buy Oakley's to collect, I wear all of the ones I own. I was absolutely bummed when everybody I tried them on for agreed they looked awful on me.

That's the entire story. It's nowhere near as exciting as the "he bought them all along just to try to flip them for less than everybody else is selling them for," but that's the honest truth.

Sorry I never disclosed the 'I'm too fat to look good in these' part. I really owed it to you to be more honest about that.

Username Hidden said:
What does? Buying something expensive that you think will look good on you and then deciding your face is too fat to pull it off? Sorry, I genuinely thought they would look good on me and I would wear them. I don't buy Oakley's to collect, I wear all of the ones I own. I was absolutely bummed when everybody I tried them on for agreed they looked awful on me.

That's the entire story. It's nowhere near as exciting as the "he bought them all along just to try to flip them for less than everybody else is selling them for," but that's the honest truth.

Sorry I never disclosed the 'I'm too fat to look good in these' part. I really owed it to you to be more honest about that.
Sounds dishonest

Username Hidden said:

He’s trolling you bro. Not everyone is going to feel the same way about things, regardless what they are or what the story is. No need to respond to everyone. It’s ok to ignore people.

Username Hidden said:
He’s trolling you bro. Not everyone is going to feel the same way about things, regardless what they are or what the story is. No need to respond to everyone. It’s ok to ignore people.

I was thinking about selling my Xeus, but then I had a 7up and a moon pie and now I feel better

Username Hidden said:
I was thinking about selling my Xeus, but then I had a 7up and a moon pie and now I feel better
You got one? Awesome.

Good incentive to lose weight and get in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.