• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading FT The mighty XEUS 097

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Zzzzzzzinnnnggggg!!!!! That was pretty funny. Like, laugh out loud funny! Well done!
This thread needed a little levity. They're your glasses, ask whatever you want for them. Your ask was less than eBay prices - significantly less. Good luck finding what you want.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
This thread needed a little levity. They're your glasses, ask whatever you want for them. Your ask was less than eBay prices - significantly less. Good luck finding what you want.
LoL, it's all good. I was warned by a couple people that I might want to lock the thread to prevent some people from trolling. Honestly, I don't mind. Free bumps! Someone like @Litos calling me an ******* isn't going to prevent me from sleeping well at night!

Still available? My beloved +red Planet X sub zeros just broke 😭, Xeus seems like a fitting replacement. I don’t have Mars but would you trade for X metal XX 24k?

Username Hidden said:
Still available? My beloved +red Planet X sub zeros just broke 😭, Xeus seems like a fitting replacement. I don’t have Mars but would you trade for X metal XX 24k?
That's definitely tempting. PM me some details.

Well, we have our best data point now about current market value. 79 bids well spread out, landing at a $1250.

I'm still looking for a Mars trade. Before I was asking for Mars + $$, but given where this last auction landed, I'd love to trade for either a nice set of Mars with boxes and all the rest, or a set of craters/Jordan's in wearable condition without box.... both straight up.

Let me know if you're interested!

Username Hidden said:
Well, we have our best data point now about current market value. 79 bids well spread out, landing at a $1250.

I'm still looking for a Mars trade. Before I was asking for Mars + $$, but given where this last auction landed, I'd love to trade for either a nice set of Mars with boxes and all the rest, or a set of craters/Jordan's in wearable condition without box.... both straight up.

(Facepalm)

Username Hidden said:

The person who bought that must be on crack.

Good luck on hunt

Username Hidden said:
The person who bought that must be on crack.
His name is shill 🤣🤣

I’ve got a Mars that I would trade you but I would like cash on top of the Zeus. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back