• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Fuel Cell For Project Pair + Fast Jacket Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for a Fuel Cell to use for a project pair. Color not important. Would like usable lenses if possible, but would be fine with frame only as well. Prefer BI if it does have lenses, but not deal-killer if it's something different. Since it's for a project, not looking to spend a whole lot here, will vary based on what you have and if it's complete or not obviously.

If we do work out a deal, I'll actually have you send it directly to stn51 for the Group Buy. I'll obviously get his info to you.

Have Soviet microfiber bag to trade as well.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have an si fuel cell with warm gray lenses. Shoot me a pm if you want to work out a deal.

Wasn't able to work out deal with btr (his ended up having some unexpected damage after he looked at them closer), so still looking if anyone has anything. Will likely need to get something in next day or will have to shelve it for a bit.

Probably too late to get in on the most recent CCL group buy, but I'd still be looking for two pairs of project Fuel Cells. One will actually be going to Dr. Chop, one for future CCL project. Maybe anyone got the $34 Black Friday ones and decided they just don't have a need for them?

Check the 6pm.com link in deals and steals white pair for $55

Username Hidden said:
Check the 6pm.com link in deals and steals white pair for $55
Was hoping there'd be options for less than that.

Still looking for one project pair Fuel Cell.

Also on the lookout for a pair of BI, grey, or VR28 Fast Jacket XL lenses.

And as always, looking for POW/MIA Fuel Cell, TACA Fuel Cell, and Breast Cancer Fuel Cell.