• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell Help?!

sideways

Oakley Expert
Texas
We just got one set of these on custom and I'm a bit confused...it's obviously the team USA frame but not the same icons. They also don't have a SKU printed on the frame and the description is plshd black with text. I decided to throw a ruby lens in it which I think looks sick. Could this OCP frame be a mistake?? I couldn't find it online:/
86bb86cd.jpg

b58255cb.jpg

bigdog425 said:
we got some at our vault as well.

It just doesn't seem right. Why would they use a team USA exclusive frame for an OCP option? I want to say it was a mistake but it's obvious they were sent to multiple stores, but in super limited quantities. Hmmmmm it almost makes me want to snag a pair lol:/

yes i have no clue! we did the same thing when we opened them up! "this is weird why would they send these" the only thing i could think about is that they have a ton of the frames and since the olympics are coming up soon they don't want to be stuck with them after.

That could be why. Regardless of the reason, they are pretty cool! It would be kind of cool to own an even more "limited" USA FC that doesn't have a SKU printed. Lol I've just been baffled by these since we got them

reggavegga said:
would like to see pics of the original pair what color lens were in them ?

The frame comes without a lens since it is OCP. I believe the actual team USA frame comes with black iridium though

That could be why. Regardless of the reason, they are pretty cool! It would be kind of cool to own an even more "limited" USA FC that doesn't have a SKU printed. Lol I've just been baffled by these since we got them
ocp frames never have the sku printed on them