• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell Polished Clear/Violet Lens!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
So I just bought a pair of the Fuel Cells in Polished Clear frames/Violet Iridium Lens. They are awesome. I first laid eyes on these babies a few days ago, and after seeing them in the stores, I couldn't stop looking at them online. I knew I had to have them. So after about 48 hours of constant staring at the picture of them online i went and bought them at the store. I love them. The color combo is sickkk!! Heres some pics!

Last edited:
Yeah saw them at Sunglass Hut and they arent me but i like them.I got my girlfriend a pair of gascans from mycokerewards for 54.00 bucks and they were too big for her face.So i stopped by Oakley store they wouldn't do anything without a receipt.So i stopped by Sunglass Hut and they said they would exchange them for something in store to make long story short she liked a pair of gascans that i had that fit her better,so i gave them to her and got me a new pair custom Antix with blue ice lenses.

NIce I have a pair of gascans too. When I go tmy first pair of Fuel Cell's I thought they were huge, and over time I guess i just got used to them, because now they seem normal sized.

Looking cool mate,, there too big for my head though, i got the Jupiter's in the same combo..

Yeh when I first got the fuel cells I thought they were to big,now I am just used to it now. I have been checking out the jupiters a lot lately,they have some awesome color combos, and special editions.

Yeah, i quite like the Chip Foose Jupiter and the C100's. There's some nice new signature's coming out in spring/summer. Worth waiting to see what there like.. should be another few models aswell.

Yeh I am a big fan of the MotoGP Signature Series Jupiter, and the Ducati Jupiters!

there are nice set of glasses ive got a pair, i got the them because they are different

jono said:
there are nice set of glasses ive got a pair, i got the them because they are different

Yeh that's why I loved them, they are very unqiue and different. I love wearing a unique pair of oakleys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back