• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell...Quite Possibly The Baddest Around!

Meh. It looks...rushed. The splatter kills it for me

The splatter isn't that great for me, but I like the color and the text. You ever remove the icon and smooth it over? I think that would look cool with these; you'd have more room to write OAKLEY.

it's not splatter....more like blood spray...just a slight touch to add to the character. Damn, serious critics...I guess I will have to scour over the welds, alignment, and all sorts of flaws in that homemade stuff I keep seeing pop up haha...always a hater, but 100 lovers for every critic haha

Man I love the color.... is it almost OD Green??

I'd love to have a pair without the splatter and just the text and that badass color!

I shoulda kept those skinned up pair of Livestrong Fuel cells I had :(

it's not splatter....more like blood spray...just a slight touch to add to the character. Damn, serious critics...I guess I will have to scour over the welds, alignment, and all sorts of flaws in that homemade stuff I keep seeing pop up haha...always a hater, but 100 lovers for every critic haha

No need to be a **** head.

I was just saying the splatter doesn't seem to fit and looks like it was just thrown on there. The green itself and the lettering is fantastic

I suppose I can be anything I wanna be since I was filling an order. Hmmmmm....

I like them.. all they need now is either emerald iridium or ruby iridium.. i dont know which would look best..
nice customization, almost a halo like feel to them.

Back