• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell...Quite Possibly The Baddest Around!

it's not splatter....more like blood spray...just a slight touch to add to the character. Damn, serious critics...I guess I will have to scour over the welds, alignment, and all sorts of flaws in that homemade stuff I keep seeing pop up haha...always a hater, but 100 lovers for every critic haha

doc i got that it was blood spray.. the color looks off to me. needs to be a darker red.. more blood-like. the design is dope though

gold would be interesting...that's the original lettering from the Red Shift stuff, just has the star/globe removed...cleaner

doc i got that it was blood spray.. the color looks off to me. needs to be a darker red.. more blood-like. the design is dope though

it is the settings of the camera that made it more vibrant than it is...it pops way louder in the pic than they are, but the color is called blue blood red lol...fitting I thought

Absolutely fantastic! I dont think im even gonna want to pull these out of my display! Actually... Im not even sure how i want to display these! Lol. I can't believe we caught up when we did! That was insane timing. And I think this is a pretty good design. More splatter would've overtaken the frame... It was more of a... "Overspray from a close up shot" type of blood splatter...
Anyways guys! I was thinking emerald! What do y'all think? :cool:

Back