• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying - Fuel Cell TACA - Success! (Close?)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
ok they found it and I am getting it in my hands by friday. No Box but it does have the bag. I will send you pics once i get it. Sorry for the delay......

I appreciate it, but I need to have the whole kit-&-kaboodle. Box pin papers bag ...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I appreciate it, but I need to have the whole kit-&-kaboodle. Box pin papers bag ...

Zeke, you can still order these from the TACA website. Apparently O made 9000 pair, and though the O stores and Vaults (last I checked- yesterday) only have 6 left company wide, it seems this place has a lot left.

Oakley Fuel Cell - TACA...

from the site "We believe the puzzle of autism can be solved, and the graphics on this unique rendition have a puzzle motif to tell the world. You’ll find it on the ear stems, a MICROCLEAR™ bag included for lens cleaning and frame storage, and a puzzle piece with an attached wearable pin – an included extra that carries the same colorful art."

This is where I got mine. And money goes to help the cause as well, so you can't go wrong :)

Username Hidden said:
Zeke, you can still order these from the TACA website. Apparently O made 9000 pair, and though the O stores and Vaults (last I checked- yesterday) only have 6 left company wide, it seems this place has a lot left.

Oakley Fuel Cell - TACA...

from the site "We believe the puzzle of autism can be solved, and the graphics on this unique rendition have a puzzle motif to tell the world. You’ll find it on the ear stems, a MICROCLEAR™ bag included for lens cleaning and frame storage, and a puzzle piece with an attached wearable pin – an included extra that carries the same colorful art."

This is where I got mine. And money goes to help the cause as well, so you can't go wrong :)
I was going to try there, but figured they wouldn't really have any and would be a waste of time

How long ago did u get yours?

About 3 minutes prior to posting! (I suppose I could get a denial email, but it went through)

Username Hidden said:

I know that you said you wanted the box and everything, which is fine, but here is the pair I was talking about..... Let me know if you have any interest.

Taca FC 1.jpg

Taca FC.jpg

That's not the right bag for it either.

Username Hidden said:

Exactly. :^(

Username Hidden said:

I believe that to be a bag for a Froggy.

Username Hidden said:
ok sorry, I tried.......

Hell yeah you absolutely tried. I was in the middle of responding to you when Pistolpetefan23 poked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.