• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I know my collection is rather weak, but this is what I've got in Fuel Cell's so far.

- Infinite Hero
- MaxFearLight
- Don Pendleton artist series
- Jupiter Camo w/Emerald Iridium
- Brown Smoke w/Dark Bronze
- Custom Polished Black w/Ruby Iridium and USA Flag icons
- Custom Matte Black w/Black Iridium and Polished Black icons

Wishlist
- Bob Burnquist
- Team USA
- Livestrong (they're everywhere so it's last priority)

There are a couple more signature/limited editions out there but I want ones that aren't close to what I have already.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice start for a Fuel Cell collection so far Batwolf ;o)
love the IH and your Camo Jupiter . . .

i would try to get the Australia Fuel Cell one of the best IMO

I just started with the fuel cells also but I only have 1. The frame fits me perfect its smaller than a batwolf but larger than the Gascans. I got the Troy lee piston bone ones as my first.

And I do love your start at a fuel cell collection.

@Oakley_Sight
you have to get at least one! the fit is great if you have the right face :cool:

will you be getting the canvas fuel cell? I love the fuel cell, just wish I had more of them. :)I had a bob burnquist fuel cell i wish i sold to you...o well.

I am starting out my Fuelies too...So far, I have the DNA Green, DNA Violet, Infinite Hero, Jupiter Camo, TACA, and a kicker that came from a friend that was a rep exclusive or something that is Polished black with CandCane stripped icons..I want the Max Fear Light for sure and am re-thinking the DNA White...Just really wasn't one I think I would wear...Might just be time to start swapping some of my Dog collection out for Fuelies since I only wear a few of my dogs anymore