• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell

Nice jupiter camo and IH! I love the violet iridium on the IH but not so much the purple on the arm. I like the design on the jupiter camo but i already have the frogskin! Torn. :/ haha nice collection though! I only have my one fuel cell..Don Pendleton. :dance3:

So added 3 Fuel Cell's to the collection today. One being the Don Pendleton that I posted in the recent purchases section. I'll post the others when I get home.

I also bought some Emerald lenses with the intentions of putting them in my Jupiter Camo but now I am thinking about putting them in the Don Pendleton. What do you guys think?

I love how +Red looks in the jupiter frogskins, and if they had that lens for the fuel cell im sure it'd look just as amazing. I think emerald would go better with the Pendletons' the artwork matches better with emerald with the white's, green's, black.

Pickups from earlier today!

MaxFearLight
7bf99b11.jpg

Don Pendleton Artist Series
b60ebdd1.jpg

Brown Smoke w/Dark Bronze
de0fc86f.jpg

New Emerald lenses in Jupiter Camo
33df9c14.jpg

Total collection as of now
f7b40876.jpg

a3cee5a3.jpg

e45b4297.jpg

nice collection dude . . . do you got the original box for the Pendleton too? it's not in the pictures . . .