• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Fuel Cells Science Set, Max Fear Light, Troy Lee Love Hate, Troy Lee Piston Bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Cleaning out a few of my favorite Fuel Cells that are on Display only. All glasses are LNIB and have seen face time maybe only a few times then have sat in my case. I am selling the Science Fuel Cells as a set and will include the triple tier stand. (The Science cases are not available as they did not come with the glasses and were sold seperatly) All come with original boxes and bags. I will Add Pics tonight when i get home. All prices are OBO. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping to make it easier.

Fuel Cell Science Set for all 3 - $600.00

Fuel Cell Max Fear light - $125.00

Fuel Cell Troy Lee Love Hate - $225.00

Fuel Cell Troy Lee Piston Bone - $175.00

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If you decide to separate the set let me know I would like first dibs on the white one...

Username Hidden said:
If you decide to separate the set let me know I would like first dibs on the white one...

If I decide to do that I will let you know man. I know the White is what everyone wants.

Waiting for pics of the Love / Hate atrain!

Pm
(Inbox full)
Interested in love/hate if cyclerDoug doesn't take it

I am interestedin the Violet Science, I have the others ...

Username Hidden said:
Pm
(Inbox full)
Interested in love/hate if cyclerDoug doesn't take it

Hey, new guy! Thanks! But please go ahead and grab them if you like, I don't have to have them right now, I have a couple other pair in the works and can wait on these for a future deal. If you're going to get a pair of these you should grab them here, you will be buying them from a fantastic seller and a well-respected senior member. ;)

ALL Sold, some more stuff to come

Status
Not open for further replies.