• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel cells section

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
So I have a few fuel cells and I know that there are countless members who have several fuel cells and I wonder if this isn't a frame that deserves it's own section at this point. Like the frogskins or x metal section. I realize the x metal section encompasses more then one frame, but still.

The fuel cell has so many limited releases its insane and it's fun to show those off and ask questions. Because of the real estate on the frame they are perfect for custom jobs and I have seen dozens of great customs!

Anyway I don't know if this has been discussed or not but I just wonder if there is support out there for this frame?

I do agree, I know there has been some threads about fuel cells. But I believe a section is needed.

Hmm, this is interesting. I am always somewhat resilient to adding new categories just because it can cause confusion, but at the same time Fuel Cells are big. I worry that some members will post in the Sunglasses discussion, while others will use the Fuel Cell area causing confusion. Anyone else have any input?

I am sure for a while there will be confusion, but the members here seem pretty aware and I am sure it would only take a post or two before the thread would be reffered to the right section. It might take some extra work by the moderators to perhaps move posts into the correct section but I think after a few weeks it would catch on and stick.

what about a holbrook section? or gascan section?
Some of the rarest, most limited models come in brooks and cans

what about a holbrook section? or gascan section?
Some of the rarest, most limited models come in brooks and cans
This is the one flaw... There are other frames that have a lot of exclusive rights to them as well. I guess I would say I see more customs for fuel cell then Holbrook. Gascan is basically the same though...

I just seen to see more fuel cells then anything else...

I think a Fuel Cell section would be awesome, with all the variations out there and it seems most collectors have several pair of shelf whores or actual daily drivers.