• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cells

claxman13

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, I am looking to start to expand my collection a little bit more and have decided that my main pieces will be fuel cells. I have a couple already such as the Ferrari, the NYC, Infinite Hero camo and the 2015 MLB All Star game. Can anyone help me with some sought after fuel cells as far as description and where I might be able to get a hold of some as well? Thank you very much in advanced

Hi all, I am looking to start to expand my collection a little bit more and have decided that my main pieces will be fuel cells. I have a couple already such as the Ferrari, the NYC, Infinite Hero camo and the 2015 MLB All Star game. Can anyone help me with some sought after fuel cells as far as description and where I might be able to get a hold of some as well? Thank you very much in advanced
Give it some time, interact with folks. You will gain access to the various exchange forums. Then you can see what folks have to offer. This is a great community because folks help each other with information and with ideas. Contribute and good things will happen. Get some posts in, read some. All will work out.

Welcome to the madness.

Well there's the science fuel cells which are really popular, and any hope of these or the other rare rare ones will be on this forum or eBay.