• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Fuente Antix (SKU: 24-092)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey OFam,

For sale is my Fuente Antix Artist Series, released on February 2009 and bought from the American Oakley website in March that same year.
It comes complete with box, pin, paperwork and original MF bag.
The original lenses that came with it (Tungsten Polarized) started peeling off (delaminating) maybe due to its age and it is also known that it can spontaneously happen sometimes, regardless of how it was used, maybe due to a change in pressure or temperature where it traveled to. It will be sent with the sunglasses anyway. So, I replaced it with brand new VR28 Polarized lenses, bought from an O-Store in Melbourne, Australia almost 3 years ago. Since then, it has been sitting in its box in a drawer. I've always been careful with my stuff so you'll get a pair in almost mint condition. I would say the overall condition is 9.5/10.

Asking $290 AUD/$200 USD.

Price includes shipping within mainland Australia. International buyers please note that the shipping fees are extra. I checked the shipping to USA and it costs $30 AUD, so around $20 USD.

Tried to capture the most details when I took the pictures, especially a hairline mark of 1mm or less on the very left edge of the lenses that I hadn't noticed until I took these out of the box to take the pictures. I don't know how it got there as I didn't use it since the lens replacement (maybe when the Oakley seller put in the new lenses on the frame?) but you have to really look for it to notice it, so much so that it did not appear on the pics.

Can send more pictures if need be. Also, I have a couple of Oakley hats in good condition that I don't use anymore that I can send with if you want.

I also advertised this on eBay for a higher price and on Gumtree.com.au as well, just so y'all know.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG