• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Full Ichiro set being sold….

HOLY shipping charge batman :eek: $750.00 FEDEX

If bought at or near his asking price, I would think the seller "might" cut a deal on the shipping (perhaps just take care of all shipping costs). That's just speculation on my part of course.

I will say that money talks, especially in huge lump sums. So, if it were myself selling that exclusive and stellar collection, I certainly would reconsider losing the deal over the shipping costs.

If bought at or near his asking price, I would think the seller "might" cut a deal on the shipping (perhaps just take care of all shipping costs). That's just speculation on my part of course.

I will say that money talks, especially in huge lump sums. So, if it were myself selling that exclusive and stellar collection, I certainly would reconsider losing the deal over the shipping costs.
Haha when I was selling my carbon c6 I factored in the $250 flight so there wouldn't be it got lost in the mail crap

Haha when I was selling my carbon c6 I factored in the $250 flight so there wouldn't be it got lost in the mail crap

Or you can do that. :)

Just like savvy marketing practices, one can roll-in incidental costs (shipping etc) in your asking and THEN say "free shipping". At the end of the day, everyone knows that "special" sales promotions even out one way or another.