• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Full Metal XX Twentys

Eckstream1

Addicted to O
Reading, Pa
So I had been bidding on some Full Metal XX Twentys... My price limit was $140 and every pair I came across went for over $200!
I ended up finding a listing for sunglass stands that had a pair displayed.... I sent the seller an email asking if he was willing to sell the XX's in the add.
He responded that he had TWO pairs... One in 5.56/Ice and one in 5.56/Fire! He'd sell BOTH pairs for $180!

SOLD! :dance3:

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTcuanBn.jpg

I'm so stoked!

Attachments

• utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTUuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTUuanBn.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 189
  • utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTYuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTYuanBn.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 147
  • utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTcuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTcuanBn.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 181
That is an awesome find. I too am on the lookout for the FMJ/Fire. I saw that auction for the $225 FMJ/Ice. Craziness.

Nice score! Are you a Minute fan...or are these your first?

Don't have any Minutes in my collection yet.... But they are on my list!
I had bought a pair of 5.56/Ice XXs back in '99 and lost em in about a week... They were my favorite pair too!

So I bought the Vault Exclusive Black/Gray XX in '08 but they lacked the pop that these do... So that started my search.
I bid on every pair I came across... But the pairs in good shape always ended up going for $200+!

Now all thats left is to find a box for the 5.56/Fire XX.... (I still have the box for the Ice pair)

I had the 5.56/Ice back in the day. One of my favorite pairs of all time. Left them in a dugout back when i played baseball in college. On the lookout for a replacement as well

I love the older Twenty's, I had a Jet Black/Ruby pair at one time.

Hoping they do some cool colorways with the new ones.

I love the older Twenty's, I had a Jet Black/Ruby pair at one time.

Hoping they do some cool colorways with the new ones.

I think Twenty's are my favorite frame... Black/Ruby was a cool combo!
Its a shame they changed the lens shape for the new Twenty's....
I'll have to try a pair on my next trip to the Vault!

those are nice. I've been following a couple on feebay and it always is over 200 both for 180 Wicked!

I know right?
Now to find a pair of FMJ/Emerald that won't break the bank!

Back