• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fun At The Dutch Custom Program

Jummeltje

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Wow, i was just out of bed, checking the usual websites. I was surfing at the dutch Oakley custom program site.

WHAT!?!?! Custom radars for 140 usd. And with polarized lenses for 160 usd.
Couldn't believe it. Checked out the jawbones. same thing 140 for a custom jawbone with two sets of fire iridium vented.

Just called Oakley if they have new prices. But they told me their was a mistake with the pricing. But most people that
ordered today do get their oakleys for the low prices :)

What you call, some cheap oakley buying :)

Too bad they don't ship to USA. Its everything in the Custom section...including Juliets. And can someone please explain to me why you can customize your Juliets with multiple colors of earsocks on the Dutch site....but only with Black or Root Beer in the USA? That said, now I understand why those colors are still warehoused...they make them for across the pond but if you call Customer Care and specifically request them, you can get them.

Yeah i ordered some custom split jackets for like $140 (£86) and some Juliets for $225 (£140) LMAO it's the one time i have liked living in the UK! God Save The Queen!

There is uproar on Oakley facebook about this. I spoke to Oakley UK customer services & they tell me all orders placed on there Custom page will be cancelled as it was a pricing error. I'd be interested to know if anyone gets them at the cheep price as surely if they do it for one they have to do it for all that placed orders whether confirmed or not.

Yup - the Oakley UK website was the same - everything pretty much half price in the Custom section. Why I didn't step in for some I do not know. Juliets for £160, Polarized Scalpel for £77!!!
I would be intrigued to know if any of you guys bought anything and have received them at that low price - or whether Oakley have stopped your order.

Yeah. I noticed the free shipping. Really should have drummed up some cash to buy something at the time. Bah.
I suppose legally they had to honour the orders? Submitting an order and paying = a contract of sale.

Yup - the Oakley UK website was the same - everything pretty much half price in the Custom section. Why I didn't step in for some I do not know. Juliets for £160, Polarized Scalpel for £77!!!
I would be intrigued to know if any of you guys bought anything and have received them at that low price - or whether Oakley have stopped your order.

I got some Jawbones ordered & at the moment they are in Process. I have spoken to Oakley & they have confirmed the price to me at £86 with Free Shipping, I don't think anyone is getting them free but they will get them at the agreed price on the system at the time & with FREE SHIPPING. You just need to chase up to make sure they take out the correct amount or you could be chasing them for a refund. Can't wait for mine to arrive now. HAPPY XMAS to me from Oakley.

Back