• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fun Quiz! What Was The #1 Selling Oakley For 2013?

Do you guys know what the number 1 selling Oakley sku was nationwide for Oakley?

I'm looking for model, color and lens option. The answer was a bit surprising to me because I only sold 2 of these all year last year.

UPDATE: Believe it or not the best selling Oakley sku for 2013 was OO9102-02; Polished Black w/ Grey Polarized HOLBROOK™
I'm a retailer as well and didn't sell much of these either.

Grey Polarized? The added cost of polarization with the boring crappiness of a grey lens. I can totally believe that the mainstream would be after that Brook combo. Most people are so boring.

Grey Polarized? The added cost of polarization with the boring crappiness of a grey lens. I can totally believe that the mainstream would be after that Brook combo. Most people are so boring.
I have a pair of grey polarized Fuel Cells, am I boring?

Most people just have one pair of shades, so black works great for an everyday pair. I can see this combo being the most sold colorway. Not everybody has enough pairs for a different look each day of the week, or some a month, like we do.

Latest Posts

Back