• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Funny Christmas stories

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
With the holidays upon us, I thought it might be amusing if we shared some stories about funny x-mas things that have happened to us in the past.

It can be related to a party, gift swap, shopping experience, whatever.

I'll start...

Remember the "shake weight", that exercise tool that looks like you're jacking someone off?

Years ago we were at an x-mas party with a white elephant gift exchange, one of the items in the mix was a shake weight. For some reason The Wife wanted it, and I was like, "okay..."

We ended up not getting it, so I went and bought one and gave it to her for x-mas. Her reaction? She was upset. Why?

"I thought you wanted one?"

"No, I wanted one for free!!!"

I knew this guy.....

He was wrapping up his moms gift and his wifes gifts at the same time....

One of the gifts for his wife was a "toy"
The gift for his mom was a nice necklace.

He gave the gift to his mom before Christmas and went home to the wife.

On Christmas his wife is opening her gift and says "what a beautiful necklace!"

He goes HUH? :shock:

He couldn't get to moms house fast enough to stop her from opening her "gift". :rofl:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

One of my random internet pics... With two daughters myself, I fear that one of these days I'm gonna be like the dude in the background... :headbang:

tn_8679.jpg

One of my random internet pics... With two daughters myself, I fear that one of these days I'm gonna be like the dude in the background... :headbang:

View attachment 204958
And the caption above @kronin323 head reads .... "Remind me NEVER EVER EVER to ask Frank to send my little girls gifts EVER AGAIN!"

Back