• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Funny Postings

So I was on the lookout for more Oakley's, and I cam across this post...

Oakley sunglasses (San Tan valley)

I am looking for unwanted oakleys. I love to collect them. My wife said I could not go to the Oakley stores anymore, but she didn't say I couldn't do this. Email me, and I'll give you a call. I really am partial to the half jackets, but it don't matter.

:laugh:

Got any?

That's freakin hilarious!!! Good find :laugh:!

Take a look @ this:

Oakley polarized kenny power edition (limited) sun glasses - $30 (Here, on my desk)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-01-11, 12:58PM PST
Reply to: sale-nkrtt-2795006987@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's in the title! These are rad, Stevie Janowski has a pair to. Don't delete or flag please, these are the real deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a look @ this:

Oakley polarized kenny power edition (limited) sun glasses - $30 (Here, on my desk)

Date: 2012-01-11, 12:58PM PST
Reply to: sale-nkrtt-2795006987@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

It's in the title! These are rad, Stevie Janowski has a pair to. Don't delete or flag please, these are the real deal.

Haha hahaha ahahahahaahahaahahaahaaa!!!! Should've actually said "custom" kenny power edition, LMAO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back