• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Funny scale cars

I like the truck. I have two of the cars and would like more.

I also bought 2 from Oakley.com about a year and a half ago. One was the bigger one and one was a smaller one both were 25.00 each. I should have got a few of each. The big one is the timebomb one...I have 4 cars and 2 of the same motorcycle..
I remember in the description saying something like "here is your chance, get it before it is gone."

Ignored it. Now I have ragrets.

From everyone I spoke to about the Oakley diecast say the only way they could be acquired was at the Oakley Rig at races or in retail stores. I have many of them and never saw them online, with exception of ebay and other sites like that. It is interesting you found them on Oakley.com

From everyone I spoke to about the Oakley diecast say the only way they could be acquired was at the Oakley Rig at races or in retail stores. I have many of them and never saw them online, with exception of ebay and other sites like that. It is interesting you found them on Oakley.com
They were on Oakley.com for literally years.

The one in my avatar cost me the most. I believe it and the lightning bolt car are the rarest....not counting the illusive pewter car, of course.

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back