• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuse Box Help! Pushers sticking?

Zoeesteatmis

Oakley Beginner
NC
Hey, guys. I just got my first Oakley watch in today (Fuse Box yellow on black) and I was confused at first, because I thought the alarm hand was a chrono. Duh . . .
However, I am not used to these watches and wondered if it is normal that the pushers are "sticky." The upper and lower buttons (A & B) when I push them in, they do not spring back like most pushers that I am used to on other watches. The upper "A" button stays in about 70% of the way when released. The lower "B" button stays in about 40% of the way. I literally have to pull them out to get them back to the starting position.

Is this normal?

This was a "New with Tags" purchase, so I have options if this is not normal.

Please advise and thank you!

I have had two for the same amount of time the black one I would wear all the time was starting to have the same issue but my other yellow fuse box dosent have that issue. The black ones alarm stopped working after the battery was switched out and oakley couldn't fix it lol go customer svc

I have had two for the same amount of time the black one I would wear all the time was starting to have the same issue but my other yellow fuse box dosent have that issue. The black ones alarm stopped working after the battery was switched out and oakley couldn't fix it lol go customer svc

Why not?

Latest Posts

Back