• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuse box price?

I got the fusebox ALL brand new, one for 400 the other two for about 250 a piece brand new as well.... If it's broke 70 is a good deal not knowing whats wrong with it... Take it to a local certified jeweler and have him check it out trust me it'll be alot cheaper.. I've taken three to my jeweler and done the job really cheap and really good work... I trust the guy been around 25+ years so he knows his stuff... Sent in a fusebox to oakley 3 times to get fixed and they can't find the problem when my jeweler told me it's the movement, he'd fix it but can't purchase the part and im not messing with oakley anymore on that watch I'll wait for my jeweler to get the part.. I got 14 other oakley watches to choose from to wear!!! Good luck on the watch buddy!!!!!

I got the fusebox ALL brand new, one for 400 the other two for about 250 a piece brand new as well.... If it's broke 70 is a good deal not knowing whats wrong with it... Take it to a local certified jeweler and have him check it out trust me it'll be alot cheaper.. I've taken three to my jeweler and done the job really cheap and really good work... I trust the guy been around 25+ years so he knows his stuff... Sent in a fusebox to oakley 3 times to get fixed and they can't find the problem when my jeweler told me it's the movement, he'd fix it but can't purchase the part and im not messing with oakley anymore on that watch I'll wait for my jeweler to get the part.. I got 14 other oakley watches to choose from to wear!!! Good luck on the watch buddy!!!!!
That's a serious watch collection! Need pics for sure :) thanks for the info to! I haven't pulled the trigger on this yet but still may. I don't like the look but if I can make a fast buck that's ok :)

That's missing a gear box and 10th mountain division hole shot... If you can't sell that fuse box Let me know I might buy it

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back