• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I bought a set of A wire 2.0 thick lenses from these guys. The first set came in and was too small, so Fuse sent another set. Well, what they did was send two more sets. When the second set of lenses arrived, it was the same size as the first set, and therefore too small as well. So now I'm discouraged thinking I may have to send in my pair in order to get lenses 'fitted' properly. Then yesterday the surprise third set arrived. I have to admit that when I seen the third set of lenses, I'm thinking "Oh no, not another set of small lenses". Of course I tried it and bingo, it fits. Crisis over.
What I'm getting at is Fuse's customer service is off the charts. They communicated with me that they intended to keep working with me till we got it right. And that they did. I am super pleased with Fuse.

IMG_5445.jpeg
IMG_5446.jpeg
IMG_5449.jpeg
IMG_5452.jpeg

So glad for your happy ending.

I love Fuse. But it sure is strange that they struggle to get the cuts right so many times. Seek, Ikon, Linegear, Revant... i’ve never had a problem with the fit being right the first time.

Those mistakes must cost Fuse a fortune in shipping. They always custom cut. Apparently they don’t keep models on hand or don’t use computer precision tools. But like you said their customer service is phenomenal. And I like the quality.

Would ya know what are they made from? TAC or Polycarbonate?

Apparently Fuse Lenses have changed their lens nomenclature, I no longer see Red Mirror. These are all I see:

Nova Mirror (which is kinda purple at the center going yellow at the edges),
Cascade Mirror (surely the Fire Iridium Variant) and
Cosmic Mirror (resembles +Red).

Which is the closest to this ruby shade on the quoted post?
Yeah, I'd like to know that, as well. Thanks.

That's possible. They told me that black mirror were similar to black iridium when in fact they're more like chrome iridium. Have not seen the violet in person.

The biggest point of this is that these lenses appear to be a good aftermarket option.

They have good colours, good impact resistance, and very good clarity.
I want to try to find the equivalent of black iridium lenses if I go with fuse lenses. How bright are the black mirror lenses? Do they have an anti reflective coating? Do they have a mirrored lenses darker than the black mirror?

anyone try the fuse FUSION lens? considering this or the chrome mirror for my plantif square

Back