• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuse Lenses - Great Customer support

G. Christopher Lyn

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

Just wanted to comment about my experience with Fuse Lenses. Just a caveat: I am not associated with or am a paid spokesperson for Fuse Lenses. I am not affiliated with them whatsoever.

I bought a pair of Whisker replacement lenses from them, but they did not fit my frame well, there was a small gap between the lens and the frame. I emailed them and within 2 days got a response. They apologized and said they would ship out a new set of lenses within the day. They asked for the SKU# for my frames and said they would fit the lens with their frame template before shipping out. It was shipped out the next day. So a total of 2 days since I got the email response and the replacement were shipped out...no shipping charge either, fantastic since I live in Canada.

Got the lens 2 days ago, and all is well.

I just wanted to share my experience as a counter to "bloggers" posting only when there is a negative.

Yeah, I thought Fuse hits the value mark nicely. I actually never got a follow up from them regarding how my set fit. Yet it's nothing I'll hold against them, as to be honest, my set is out of my rotation — and I don't mean anything negative by that. Just picked up OEM lenses with F&F which I've been liking more, especially considering I didn't totally like the very blue tint (a purely subjective matter). I've been using the Revants in that post less and less lately, too, for that same reason.

In general most posts I've seen about Fuse were generally positive about optics with the fit being a hit-or-miss. Consensus sounding like it was mixed more than selectively negative, so I'm not quite sure what OP is "countering".

I prefer OEM as well, just sometimes one cannot find and OEM lens for a specific frames, thus, aftermarket is the only option.

Not saying that there is always negative posts, but, in general, people who are dissatisfied are more likely to write about it than those who had a pleasant experience.
Welcome to the new America

What a ******* bitch

lmfao she got rekt for life.

or maybe:
Holly Jones: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Her employer (a salon) kinda put out a safe post. While most would like an immediate axe on her, I guess they're being kinda smart just evaluating their legal bounds first. If I saw right, she rents a chair at the salon as an independent licensee...or something, but not simply employed by the company.

lmfao she got rekt for life.

or maybe:
Holly Jones: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Her employer (a salon) kinda put out a safe post. While most would like an immediate axe on her, I guess they're being kinda smart just evaluating their legal bounds first. If I saw right, she rents a chair at the salon as an independent licensee...or something, but not simply employed by the company.
Wow. This is where things get screwy. What she said should have no impact on her job. If she's a bitch then let her be a bitch. But she should get fired from work for that. I see she rents her spot at work but still. It will be interesting to see how this turns out

Back