• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FUSE lenses

Not directing that post to any one individual, so please don't take it as such, more of a statement than any kind of attack.

Not directing that post to any one individual, so please don't take it as such, more of a statement than any kind of attack.
I didn't take it personally, but I feel assuming people and companies on the internet aren't willing to bend the truth or flat out lie to get a piece of my check is "just stupid".

Can Oakley lens tech be replicated, absolutely. If it was really that easy and profitable to manufacture quality lenses with an "on demand" model would Oakley do it themselves, absolutely.
It's funny how one person can say something and the other person hears something completely different...
Text is a hard thing to interpret. I can only imagine how many ancient texts from past civilizations have been translated in a similar way.

I've bought quite a few fuse lenses for my frogs and holbrooks. They are high quality thick and come in a really nice variety of colors. I'd recommend them however they can be costly when you get the polarized ones. The Bella color is actually a better pink iridium than oakley's. Just to add they all have fit my glasses perfectly.

Back