• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fusebox Stealth

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
I received my Fusebox Stealth from Woot today, and to my surprise I actually like the thing. I'm not usually a fan of rubber bands on anything but a sports watch, but the Gearbox and now Fusebox are exceptions. It's a sharp little watch! The case is stainless and wrapped in unobtanium around the left side of the case. The band is one piece. The band is also narrower and thinner than the Gearbox band. The crown does not screw into the case like most of Oakley's more expensive watches, so I would not submerge it under water. It does have an alarm that is functional, but I doubt I will ever use it because setting alarms on an iPhone are a lot easier. I do like that it has a date window. The design looks a lot better in person than in the pictures. I talked a lot of smack on this watch before actually seeing it in person; I take those words back. The Fusebox is a great little watch to add to the collection, and at $200 it was quite the steal! It is also extremely comfortable. I think I'm going to keep it.
e9u8yny2.jpg
yha3u6y5.jpg
begyhyta.jpg
byju9e5a.jpg
a5yry2e7.jpg
puzu2aby.jpg
sutuheqe.jpg
e4enu2u9.jpg
ruzupaju.jpg