• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Future Fins Oakley Surf Shop Challenge questions

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Does anyone know about these? Like what board they fit and where they come from? Curious about their value too as they seem like a very cool item.

Last edited:
Does anyone know about these? Like what board they fit and where they come from? Curious about their value too as they seem like a very cool item.

View attachment 189147

I want one of those fins or buy! But anyways Oakley sponsors the surfshop challenge and this is some of the cool stuff that gets put out I have the 2012 dispatch 2 frames that 50 was given to the athletes along with fins that @Dyeraudio both have we just don't have these one. Great find not many people have these

I'd be interested in adding one too Al.....I have 1 left but it doesnt have the O logo....I'm assuming it was the middle fin of the 3 part set as both outside fins have opposing logos....Very cool item nonetheless.....I'm also looking for surf bags to display with them....@pricedollaz has a very cool surf set-up complete with mini-board. Mine are made by Futures as are @pricedollaz fins as well.

I'd be interested in adding one too Al.....I have 1 left but it doesnt have the O logo....I'm assuming it was the middle fin of the 3 part set as both outside fins have opposing logos....Very cool item nonetheless.....I'm also looking for surf bags to display with them....@pricedollaz has a very cool surf set-up complete with mini-board. Mine are made by Futures as are @pricedollaz fins as well.

pmed

Latest Posts

Back