• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G26 And Shooting

Finally shot a match with these on, and what a difference they made. The red/orange fiber lit right up, and contrasted really well against everything I needed it to. I am going to be getting another G26 lens just in case something bad were to happen to the ones I have now.

The purple world began to look normal after a few minutes of wearing these, but the fiber optic just kept on standing out. On a side note, a gentleman wearing a bright red shirt looked a lot like the sun to me, and I could pick him out of the crowd like he was glowing.

Quite happy with my decision to try these out.

Finally shot a match with these on, and what a difference they made. The red/orange fiber lit right up, and contrasted really well against everything I needed it to. I am going to be getting another G26 lens just in case something bad were to happen to the ones I have now.

The purple world began to look normal after a few minutes of wearing these, but the fiber optic just kept on standing out. On a side note, a gentleman wearing a bright red shirt looked a lot like the sun to me, and I could pick him out of the crowd like he was glowing.

Quite happy with my decision to try these out.

sounds fun i should grab some for my radar

G26 are really great lenses!
for shooting, as an eye catcher and for cycling IMO . . .

Back