• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G26 Juliet's

Guns and Oakleys with G26
p1260115.jpg

G26 was all me for the longest time. Some other "HACKS" out there have done some also, but I started that trend lol. My monster dog was the very first set of lenses I cut and they are G26...Oakley may have knocked some out, but that wasn't for any sort of release to the public if they did, but to my knowledge they didn't. If you need some done, let me know and I will chop some up lol.

Did Oakley make a g26 polarized lens? If so try would be perfect for fishing.

Oakley actually did do a G26 Polarized lense and the Antifreeze Radars were going to have them but they got scrapped and got replaced by Jade Iridum. Oakley also did do a one-off White/G26 Frogskin for one of there sponsored snowboarders.

damn why scrapped all the good stuff . . .
G26 Polarized would be DOPE - damn it

damn why scrapped all the good stuff . . .
G26 Polarized would be DOPE - damn it

There were some on eBay not too long ago and a fellow poster on this forum had them in his eBay shop ;o) VeloNews.com had an article on Oakley and on Steve Blicks desk he had Lance Armstrong's Jawbones with G30 lenses, Fabian Cancellara's FMJ Gold/Light +Red Radar and an Antifreeze Radar with G26 Poarized lenses and for some reason I can't seem to find the thing which sucks :eek:( But Oakley has done G26 lense for Jawbones cause for some reason alot of riders like that lense -

2835233086_276dde940b.jpg
R0011239.JPG by bikedaily, on Flickr

And if I were to scroll back through the 144 snowboard news pages, I could find the Frogskins...but I do know it was for a camp and a chick had them on!

hmmm damn sweet - hopefully we will get some DOPE sunnies this year.
right now i'm not sure . . . beside the crankcase!

Back