• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G26 Lenses

Holbrook7

Oakley Beginner
thinking about picking these up from my store, we have 2 left. I dont know how we have them since they're not even made anymore! are they rare these days?

It's still available for the M-Frame in the vented Heater. G26 is made for target shooting. Oakley says, Target-shooting-specific lens for flat to medium light. Enhances orange in targets while increasing contrast against green and blue backgrounds. Not to be used for other activities.

I have been using an M Frame with Persimmon lens for shooting.
Outside in the Woods its been great, havent been to an indoor range since I made the purchase though.

Will have to check out the G26 to see how it compares

I've been wanting a G26 for my MFrames as well. I don't shoot clays very often, so I'm not sure how it would fare using pistols and carbines against cardboard and black/white targets.

I use clear, VR28, grey, and black irid pol right now. Really been wanting a brighter lens.

I have a G-26 path lens for my Radars, and did use them 2 weeks ago for an indoor IPSC match.
For me they don't really make red "pop" if anything I find they give everything an light blue tint with the ability to still see red if that makes any sense.
My verdict is still out since I will have to run them more for outdoor shooting events.
I have used them for driving with no adverse effects.
Funny how Oakley doesn't show the lens on they web site, ie under lens tints.

More to follow.

I need a set of Persimmon so see how they fare. So far I like VR28 the best, but it's a tough lens to use indoors or in lower light when the range isn't lit very well.

I still use clear most of the time, but I would LOVE a Radar XL with a nice bright contrast iridium lens, say a VR or G65 or something.

i have G26 lenses in my Juliets. headturners for sure. i don't have any problems with them with regards to colour contrast when driving etc.

Back