• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G26 m frame lens

Dude, I gotta give you credit, you DO NOT give up!!

I like that. :)

Keep watching EBay, patience is a weapon used to your advantage.

Didn't you just grab lenses late last week that we talked about?
ohhh that was a lens posted on ebay the seller was claiming that it is radarlock pitch..but i can clearly see that it is radar range...anyway it is sold now...approx every site on the internet shows that m frame lenses are discontinued..thank you :)

You doing some clay shooting?

They typically pop up in collections more often than as single lenses. eBay has gotten very difficult to navigate now that you need to separate the wheat from the chaff that is 3rd party lenses.

You doing some clay shooting?

They typically pop up in collections more often than as single lenses. eBay has gotten very difficult to navigate now that you need to separate the wheat from the chaff that is 3rd party lenses.

This. Total PITA the way they sort that crap on the Bay now..

also anyway to buy m frame strip ,V or 67 lenses?
Putting in the time and effort to find them.

You think there's some magic Oakley store full of fabulous rarities and vintage pairs? You network, inquire, poke, search, peck, scratch, beg, borrow, anything you can do.

That's how the game is played.

I've got a G26 lens, Strike, like new, yours for the low, low price of $250. It took me two years to find the full array that particular lens came from, a retail Shooting Array.

If you want things quick and/or easy you've gotta pay to get it out of the hands of those who have already put in the time and aren't interested in selling.

And besides, most of the G26 lenses went to Brazilians who did a hack job of chopping them into frames they don't belong in.

So I'll ask again - are you planning on doing some clay shooting? If not, don't waste your time. Unless you're going for a complete colorway collection or something.

Back