• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G26 or prizm trail

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
what will be the best lens for cycling in an overcast day? is prizm trail too light for sunny day?

what will be the best lens for cycling in an overcast day? is prizm trail too light for sunny day?

I have a lot of experience with Trail.

If you want to use Prizm Trail on a sunny day, it only works when you're out in nature. The scenery surrounding you should be: trees, dirt, hills, etc.

Otherwise, it is only suitable for grey/cloudy days and rain driving. I especially enjoy wearing it on very rainy days. It gives the world a gorgeous rusty hue.

No experience with any of the Prizm yet. I am leaving for my ride in about an hour and it is overcast here, no patches of sun peeking through at all:

IMG_3482.JPG

I already have the G26 out for today. The light transmission is perfect and I like the greenery brightened just a little bit, with the sky and asphalt accented too. I'll eventually get to the Prizm line this winter for trials.

Thanks for the tag Frank :)

thank you everyone ..i already have prizm road...but just found out new evzero pitches with prizm trail...here it is very cold and cloudy...sometimes a little bit of sun..road a little bit dark for me...pretty versatile though...but still want to try trail..everyone is saying it is great ..gives you great contrast...

No experience with any of the Prizm yet. I am leaving for my ride in about an hour and it is overcast here, no patches of sun peeking through at all:

View attachment 295335

I already have the G26 out for today. The light transmission is perfect and I like the greenery brightened just a little bit, with the sky and asphalt accented too. I'll eventually get to the Prizm line this winter for trials.

Thanks for the tag Frank :)
thank you...alreay ordered G26 RADAR RANGE lens ...will get within 1 week..

thank you everyone ..i already have prizm road...but just found out new evzero pitches with prizm trail...here it is very cold and cloudy...sometimes a little bit of sun..road a little bit dark for me...pretty versatile though...but still want to try trail..everyone is saying it is great ..gives you great contrast...

That's the one I'm going to get first in the Prizm line, Sushobhon.

Back