• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G30 Titanium Iridium

I wouldn't go by everything you see on o review either, if it's not on the Oakley website, you're gonna have a hard time finding them. Not saying they dont exist, but im with retinaburn, if you want these for the gascan, you may have to have them custom cut. I've swapped out my 3D lenses just fine, standard gascan lenses popped right in, so they are compatible.

If you have this lens it is a G30 lens, it just has a Titanium Iridium coating. Although, I don't see that lens as an option for the Gascan, unless it's a custom cut.

Definitely be weary about removing the 3D lenses, too many horror stories about that. G30 is not that dark a lens, so more than likely you will not be able to stare at things your not suppose to be looking at. Ha ha
well shame...there goes me wanting this lens lol. im all about looking at stuff i'm not normaly supposed to be caught looking at...

I wouldn't go by everything you see on o review either, if it's not on the Oakley website, you're gonna have a hard time finding them. Not saying they dont exist, but im with retinaburn, if you want these for the gascan, you may have to have them custom cut. I've swapped out my 3D lenses just fine, standard gascan lenses popped right in, so they are compatible.

I think it's when you try and reinstall the 3D lenses that the polarized film will peel. Most have said it a one time deal.

Thanks for the quick answers guys, really appreciate that! And, indead, my plan was to remove them for those thump 2 replacement lenses that are rather cheap, even here in germany... But after reading your answers and suggestions, i´ve to think again. Probably i will go with the tortoise bronze frame instead, although the TinTins are damned nice and unique...

Back