• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

G40 alternative

ShockWall

Oakley Beginner
Brazil
My Split Jacket G40 lenses is damaged. :/

After look arround on Internet (revantoptics/Line Gear) I've haven't found any alternative lenses or some other lenses with a color that looks like it.

Does anyone knows some alternative for these lenses?

oh now i remember. G40 is the same base used for OO Red Iridium Polar lenses and +Red Iridium lenses. If you want a similar tint when looked through then OO Red Iridium is what you'll need to look for. Otherwise PRIZM lenses are close enough with rose based tint. Either way i think you'll have to get it custom cut for split jackets unless you're lucky enough to find a vintage genuine replacement set

I was talking about alternative lenses from other companies.

I was taking a look on FUSE LENSES . They have a lot of different colors available to Split Jakcet.
It seems finally I've found a alternative.

FUSE F30 Amber / Rose Tint Lenses for Oakley Split Jacket

107-f30p.jpg

I'm in doubt because Revant seems more trustworthy than fuselenses, although it does not have a color like g40.

So guys, what can you tell me about fuselenses?

Oakley just put up a bunch on their site. If it isn't up on the Brazilian site give them a call and ask nicely... I'd trade you some if they were out and you had some other Split lenses:cool:

Back