• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gaiters

OldSchoolHybrid

Oakley Expert
Cornfield, IL
I have a few questions about the gaiters on the website and the SI site. I've searched and have found very little info.
1. They have a S/M and a L/XL - Can anybody tell me the sizes of each?
2. Are they made well or are they cheaply thrown together?
3. Where are they made?
Any help is appreciated.

These ones that have the factory pilot logo are really nice. They feel like they are made out of 2 o-hydrolix shirts so it’s kind of thick.

they feel more protective than the fitted mask But since I have a weird shaped head I bought both sizes to try. The small one fit me a lot better because it actually stays on my face where the large one falls off very easy. When I get home I can measure them and let you know exact differencesBut since I have a weird shaped head I bought both sizes to try. The small one fit me a lot better because it actually stays on my face where the large one falls off very easy. When I get home I can measure them and let you know exact difference

I haven’t had a chance to try the Loose mask yet
image.jpg

These ones that have the factory pilot logo are really nice. They feel like they are made out of 2 o-hydrolix shirts so it’s kind of thick.

they feel more protective than the fitted mask But since I have a weird shaped head I bought both sizes to try. The small one fit me a lot better because it actually stays on my face where the large one falls off very easy. When I get home I can measure them and let you know exact differencesBut since I have a weird shaped head I bought both sizes to try. The small one fit me a lot better because it actually stays on my face where the large one falls off very easy. When I get home I can measure them and let you know exact difference

I haven’t had a chance to try the Loose mask yet

image.jpg

Thanks for the info. I'm guessing I'll need the small as well. I can get away with wearing quarter jackets so a safe assumption is that's the route I should go. I have a few cheaply made gaiters that my wife had to alter so they'd stay up on my face. The Oakley ones definitely appear to be of higher quality.

Back