• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Galaxy Frogskin Owners List 1 of 25

One problem I've owned my house for 6 years and with this check I'll have it paid off. Any other stupid comments.

Really Garth giving me an open invitation to make stupid comments is the stupidest comment you could or made

Super happy I managed one of these now. I was so disappointed that I missed out. Thank goodness for great people to help out. Someone that was less interested in making a few bucks and more interested in helping out a fellow collector. #009 I believe will more than likely be the only one in Canada. For the time being anyway.

Super happy I managed one of these now. I was so disappointed that I missed out. Thank goodness for great people to help out. Someone that was less interested in making a few bucks and more interested in helping out a fellow collector. #009 I believe will more than likely be the only one in Canada. For the time being anyway.
That’s awesome dude. I’m glad you didn’t get trapped by any of the resident flippers.