• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Galaxy Frogskin Owners List 1 of 25

Super happy I managed one of these now. I was so disappointed that I missed out. Thank goodness for great people to help out. Someone that was less interested in making a few bucks and more interested in helping out a fellow collector. #009 I believe will more than likely be the only one in Canada. For the time being anyway.

Congrats!!! You definitely should own one!!!

Super happy I managed one of these now. I was so disappointed that I missed out. Thank goodness for great people to help out. Someone that was less interested in making a few bucks and more interested in helping out a fellow collector. #009 I believe will more than likely be the only one in Canada. For the time being anyway.

Congrats Brian. You one of the few remaining hardcore frogskins collector. You definitely deserve them as I know you will treasure them as much as I would have.

Now I can only hope similar collectors out there are willing to help me as well.

Cheers Brian. Congrats!

20190806_163644.jpg
20190806_163709.jpg

Thanks everyone. I love them. Gonna put them away in storage for a bit. I wish I could see what was in the letter they sent but they sealed it. I cant bring myself to open it up..

The suspense!!!!