• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Galaxy Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Gonna get the ball rolling.

Hey all. I haven’t been active on here for awhile. But a little more active on Facebook and Instagram. And if you take a look at my profile (@skinnyxav) on Instagram, you can see that I am an oakley collector. In particular the frogskins line. I am located in Singapore and couldn’t get a chance on the galaxy frogskins. I have tried. Trust me I tried.

I know there’s crazy hype surrounding this pair and that you may or may not haven’t gotten your pair yet as well and are excited for them. I would be to. They look great.

But as a fellow collector, I am reaching out to you before it gets too messy. I am not looking to scalp others Nor trying to get an investment piece for the future. I just want it because it will be a piece of Oakley frogskins history.

So if you are willing, I hope that you can let it go to an alternate great home in my collection.

Thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
$2000?

Username Hidden said:

If you are quoting in Thai Baht, sure!

But in all seriousness, I wouldn’t do that to anyone nor I would like anyone to do that to me. Vice versa.

So I would appreciate any leads etc if someone is willing to help another colldctor.

Username Hidden said:
How much if you include a Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB as well?

Username Hidden said:
How much if you include a Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB as well?
$2300.00

I didn't get a pair but blood in the water get the sharks all bonered..

So people have been getting their pairs in. This is a call out to ANYONE. PLEASE HELP OUT A TRUE FROGSKINS COLLECTOR. Check out my Instagram if you have any doubts that it will be going to a good home.

Bump

There is one on eBay right now

Back