• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Garage Rock Hmmmmm

Oakleynerd

Staff member
Premium Member
i don't know what i will think about this . . .

Garage-Rock

Dispatch - Jupiter Squared - Frogs :blink:

not well designed IMO!

I actually think they fit a pretty specific customer that Oakley is currently missing... they're a little more on-trend and less mass-market than Frog and Holbrook. The question is whether that guy is going to wear Oakley or if he'll just stick to hitting up Value Village for his sweet new shades.

i happen to love these. they are different than everything else out there. i still don't know what color combo to go with but im 110% sure im getting at least 2

I'm looking forward to seeing these in the flesh and trying them on.

these have been talked about already, theres another topic with a link to an article/pictures to all these new frames, just an FYI ;)

damn dude . . .
looks like i'm missing a lot in the last few month - could not find the thread hmmmm

i hate work!

damn dude . . .
looks like i'm missing a lot in the last few month - could not find the thread hmmmm

i hate work!

haha, yea i think actually either herbsley or O-sight posted about it. i couldnt find it either so i could be wrong about them posting it, but i knw it was there,

Back