• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Garage Rock - New Release, Rumor And Discussion Thread

I just think it is completely stupid that they basically advertised a different product to us. That being said I think they look pretty decent.
I spent a few minutes trying to get the CS rep to admit that the photo on the site looks like a frost blue rather than a team light blue or blue as they have described....she wouldn't, lol. I'm still looking at the photo and I swear its a frost blue...look at the earstem and hinges, you can see through them. But nonetheless, it still won't change the actual colorway they're sending out. I even called out the fact that the yellow frame photo was originally a frost example also, but was changed a day or two after...she tried to sell me on the chance that the original yellow frame advertised may have sold out quickly, and the Fathom Yellow replaced it, hahaha. Also citing that the site is updated every 15 mins., so changes can happen fast and furious.

Got my pair today, complete with semi-sexy look
1zcleh0.jpg

Damn...just did something I didn't think I'd ever do...return a pair of Oakleys to the Vault cause I wasn't happy with what I got :(

They asked me if I wanted to look around and put it towards store credit for another pair but I didn't see anything that caught my eye :(

Damn you Team Light Blue Garage Rock for not being Frost Blue and looking weird on me :(