• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Garage Rock - Woodgrain OO9175-09

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy a pair of these Woodgrain Garage Rock Oakleys. SKU number is OO9175-09. If you have a pair to sell, send me a message so we can talk

Some people reacted to this post.
bumperoperopero.....

I got a blue woodgrain w/ grey polarized.

Username Hidden said:
I got a blue woodgrain w/ grey polarized.

thanks bro... but looking for the brown one.

I figured, good luck!

now looking for a MATTE BLACK FRAME!

I got a polished black w/ jade

I have the brown woodgrain you are looking for. Brand new in box with tags, polarized of course. These are brand new, never worn or purchased but they have the 2 tiniest scratches on one lens. When I say tiny it is very tiny and just one lens. 2 scratches, both about 1/8" in length, maybe even a 1/16" is all and hairline (not deep or thick). I am a perfectionist, most people may not notice but I like to be up front. Let me know if interested

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I have the brown woodgrain you are looking for. Brand new in box with tags, polarized of course. These are brand new, never worn or purchased but they have the 2 tiniest scratches on one lens. When I say tiny it is very tiny and just one lens. 2 scratches, both about 1/8" in length, maybe even a 1/16" is all and hairline (not deep or thick). I am a perfectionist, most people may not notice but I like to be up front. Let me know if interested

pm sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back