• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Garage Rocks Finally!

twitch_man

Oakley Beginner
drove an hour over to my store to get one thing...the garage rock. i didn't know what color to get so i went with the crystal black. after wearing them home this is my new favorite! its THE best fitting frame they have ever made IMO. my new goal to get every color of this frame. there all amazing, im in love!:tongue: they guy at the store said that these are going to be going OCP pretty soon. its probably not true but you never know with Oakley. also picked up an OCP Frogskins matte black/jade.
securedownload-23.jpg

securedownload-24.jpg

securedownload-25.jpg

Glad you like them. They do not do anything for me though. Nice pick up on the Frogs! I have the same combo but the all blacked out frame.

Glad you like them. They do not do anything for me though. Nice pick up on the Frogs! I have the same combo but the all blacked out frame.

Thanks! Ya i have to say frames do different things for different people. The garage rock is pretty specific to a certain type of person and the styles they like. I did ask if they had any stealth frogs but the guy said not anymore. I put grey in these and put the jade in my grenade fades.

Thanks! Ya i have to say frames do different things for different people. The garage rock is pretty specific to a certain type of person and the styles they like. I did ask if they had any stealth frogs but the guy said not anymore. I put grey in these and put the jade in my grenade fades.

they look great man. give these old guys a few months and they will warm-up to them!

drove an hour over to my store to get one thing...the garage rock. i didn't know what color to get so i went with the crystal black. after wearing them home this is my new favorite! its THE best fitting frame they have ever made IMO. my new goal to get every color of this frame. there all amazing, im in love!:tongue: they guy at the store said that these are going to be going OCP pretty soon. its probably not true but you never know with Oakley. also picked up an OCP Frogskins matte black/jade.

I'm with you man, these are dope. When I first saw the pictures of them I got really excited. I want the Matte Bone ones... but I'm also thinking like you, I want to get every color. If they actually do these OCP that would be incredible.

Also, retro kicks ass.

Back